7 Day Change Of Mind Policy. *Shop with Confidence*
If you change your mind within 7 days of delivery you will be entitled to a full refund no questions asked. In South Australia you will be required to pay the standard metro Delivery rate of $99 each way total ($198). For interstate deliveries the full delivery fee and return delivery whatever the cost is will need to be paid. The product will need to be in new condition with no damages or marks. Boxed or RTA goods will need to have their packaging as new. Lounges products are not required to have original packaging in South Australia. Interstate deliveries will require the lounges and and other other products to be re-packed in original packaging. All other services like fabric seal that cannot be returned cannot be refunded and will deducted from the original purchase price.
Exclusions: Custom ordered lounges / furniture and layby of goods longer then 3 months will not be entitled to a full refund, however a store credit less the transport and fabric protection costs if applicable will be offered.
Floor stock or as is items are also excluded from the 7 day return policy. These items are sold as is final sale.
Cancellations: You are welcome to cancel your goods at anytime and recieve a full refund. However if your purchase is on a layby longer then 3 months or your purchase is a special or customised product made especially for you a 20% cancellation fee of total order applies.
On the scheduled day of delivery please make sure you have prepared clear access to the driver, for the protection of your new furniture we suggest you go through the below check list, if you have any queries please call your store of purchase who will be able to assist you further.
1) Arrival of goods:
• Customers notified by SMS or phone on arrival
• If picking up, please make sure you have appropriate packing to secure load. No claims recognised for damage in transit.
• All goods must be picked up within 7 days of arrival or they are returned to stock and your order may be re-allocated to a later consignment.
• Driver will call customer in the morning of booked delivery to confirm.
• Driver delays can occur customer must be available all day.
• Customer responsibility to provide driver clear access.
• Protect floors and walls for driver to enter home.
• OHS laws prevent drivers from taking off shoes.
• Legs must be attached by customer.
• No claims for damage recognised if access not clear
• Extra charge applies for stairwells, driver will assess at home on day.
• Recommended to open the lounge on mat to prevent damage.
• Customer responsibility to make sure furniture fits in room and through doors and stairwells.
• Lounges delivered in heavy wrapping for protection.
• If driver assembling lounge please may sure there is power near and lounge is placed on a protection matt to tip lounge up and assemble legs.
Its worth double checking these things to ensure delivery goes smoothly.
3) Ready To Assemble furniture (RTA):
Is delivered in boxes and ready for assembly by the customer, check all panels for damage before assembly. Report any damages to furniture straight away to store. DO NOT OPEN ANY PACKAGING WITH SHARP OBJECT YOU COULD CUT OR SCRATCH THE FURNITURE.
4) Goods going into storage:
Please check all goods are in good condition before signing for delivery.
If you believe you your product is faulty and wish to obtain a repair, refund, or exchange, Please email us via our website asap. Your claim will be assessed and a call back will be made to you within 3 days, at this stage you will be required to send us digital photos of the said defects, and an inspection may be arranged.
All products have been included in good faith on the basis they will be available to us at the time of sale. A failure by the supplier to deliver in accordance with orders placed may result in lines being unavailable. Some items are self assembly to keep prices down, accessories not mentioned are extra. While every attempt has been made to accurately reproduce the colour of product, some variations may occur between stores, and all prices are GST inclusive.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information of the Our Furniture Warehouse web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change and update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.